Spring is just around the corner. In the idyllic valley of Everdell, the forest dwellers are preparing to settle new territories and build villages.
Before Winter comes and a year has gone, your new village should overshadow the villages of your counterparties. We support you with the matching Feldherr Organizer for the original board game box from Everdell. The Organizer helps you to keep track of your resources and your game material and thus to successfully realize your construction projects.
- The Organizer replaces the insert included in the game. It fits inside the original board game box and provides space for all of Everdell's game materials.
- The set consists of 4 individually removable plastic token holders, a plastic card holder, three foam mats, and a foam topper. The identical token holders can each be stacked on top of each other.
- The big cards also fit with protective sleeves (max. external dimensions 94 mm x 67 mm).
- For a tight fit of the trays and added stability inside the box, the Organizer comes with three foam mats.
- Place the small parts of the Ever Tree on the foam mats. Store the large Ever Tree parts, the rule book, and the game board on the foam topper.
- transportable and tilt-proof - vertical storage possible
- "Ready to Use" - no assembly required
As Winter is coming you are busy establishing your town. Correct resource management and structured work are crucial. To avoid being distracted by chaotic conditions in your box, we take over the organization inside. We ensure clearly arranged game material, and you can concentrate on the construction of your village.
The major parts of the set at a glance:
- The card holder has a total of three compartments. Two are used to store your 128 Critter and Construction Cards. Of course, they also fit with protective sleeves. In the small compartment, you stow the small-format cards (Forest cards, Special Event cards, and 1 Victory Card 11).
- Use the two elongated token holders for your Worker tokens. A total of four compartments allow you to sort the wooden tokens for hedgehogs, mice, squirrels, and turtles.
- The two large token holders offer four compartments each to accommodate your game material. Sort here the Basic Event Tiles, Point Tokens, Occupied Tokens, Berries, Twigs, Pebbles, Resin, and the Die.
Place the small Ever Tree pieces on the foam mats. Stow the large Ever Tree parts, the Rule Book, and the game Board on the foam topper.
- fine-pored foam — Made in Germany
- chlorine free and acid free
As with all 3D-printed models, minor imperfections may occur. The product images are only examples of how the finished product may look. Colors may vary. All products are delivered unpainted.
- thermosoftening plastic
- ready to use - no assembly required
- 3D printed in Germany